Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cheesecake Anyone?

To those of you craving for some sweet and tangy dessert, the cheesecake is perfect for you! :)

However, I regret to inform you that I have yet to try making one for myself. But today you are in luck because I found someone who can teach all of us together how!

Ms. Laura Vitale! :D

I found her recipe on youtube and needless to say I found it exciting for the most part. haha! I just didn't like the berries part of the recipe. But still! It looks soooo delicious that I just have to share it with you!





Let's try this recipe together! Tell me how yours comes out and I'll post some photos of how mine tasted like:)

Enjoy! :D


Ooh and before I forget!

Remember the Betty Crocker app? Well, you're in luck because Ms Laura Vitale has it too! :D check out her cookbook on itunes! :) Have fun cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment